Thursday, July 5, 2012

Keurig Brew Over Ice

This isn't really beauty related, but I like tea and drinks that are easy to make, so when I received the Keurig Brew Over Ice package from BzzAgent, I was really excited.
If you don't know what Keurig is, it is a machine that quickly makes a beverage for you. I always thought of it was a coffee maker, but it also makes tea, hot chocolate, chi tea, and cider. There is a very larger variety of flavors offered, but I had never tried it because I'm not a huge coffee person.

My family has been using Keurig for a while, but this was my first time using it, myself. I think Keurig is great. It is fast and easy to use. It is great for people who are always on the go. It is also a cheaper way to have your coffee or tea fix. I think I figured out it is about $0.50 per cup, compared to something that would be 4 or 5 times the price if you were to purchase a cup of coffee or tea.
The only K-Cup I liked out of the 4 was the half-and-half, which is half black tea and half lemonade. I really liked this one and will probably purchase it again.
I did not like the sweet tea and the coffees. It was my first time having sweet tea, so I'm sure it's just that I don't like sweet tea, because my family really liked it. I also am not a coffee person, so the coffees were too strong for me.
I will definitely purchase Brew Over Ice products in teas that I like, such as the half-and-half. It is a great drink the enjoy in the summer heat and easier to make than any tea I've had.

Disclaimer: The K-Cups mentioned in this review were sent to me for free through BzzAgent. I did not buy anything other than the Keurig itself, nor am I affiliated with this product or other brands mentioned. All opinions are my own, honest opinions, of which I am not being paid for.

No comments:

Post a Comment