Thursday, July 5, 2012

Influenster

I have been apart of influenster since this past December and I love the program. I received my first VoxBox around May and just received my second one. I have been reviewing products from the boxes and decided to explain what Influenster is, in case you don't already know.
Influenster is a site that sends you products to review. It is completely free and all you have to do is review the products you receive. To sign up is go to influenster.com. You can signup  through facebook or by email. Once you do this, you can start earning badges. There is a variety of badges, from social media badges to a beauty badge to a mom,cat, and dog badge. This site is really for anyone. You want to earn as many badges as possible and be active because it will increase your chances of getting a VoxBox. Once you get a VoxBox, you can earn special badges for those products by logging in and following the directions they have posted.
Now, you may be asking, "What is a VoxBox?". VoxBox is the name of the boxes you receive the products in. They have several different products, which vary depending on who the box is geared for. Both of my VoxBoxes have been beauty VoxBoxes so I have received things like nail polish, sunscreen, makeup, chapstick, and snack bars. All you have to do is fill out a survey if you prequalify for a VoxBox and then try and review the products if you are picked.
I really like Influenster and the idea of VoxBoxes. Everyone always says "If it's too good to be true, then it probably is", but I have not had a problem with Influenster. They are also easy to contact. If you have a problem with something, you will most likely get a quick response via their twitter, @influenster. 


1) Sign up at Influenster.com
2) Validate your email
3) Earn badges and wait for your first VoxBox!


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this company. This is my own, honest opinion, of which I do not get paid for.

No comments:

Post a Comment