Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

     It's the heat of the summer and I have finally found my favorite summer must have! Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen is one of my favorite sunscreens, as of recently. I have tried just about every sunscreen I have seen and I have never been completely happy with 99% of them. They all seem too runny, they don't smell too great, or they don't provide the proper protection for my skin.
     I have pretty fair skin. When I go out in the sun I burn instead of tan. Because of this, I am always trying new sunscreens. I always had a problem with them getting in my eyes, contributing to breakouts, or my face burned. However, all of this stopped once I tried Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen.
     This is the creamiest, most moisturizing sunscreen I have used. According to Hawaiian Tropic, this sunscreen "Nourishes and papers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protections, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun". It has a great consistency that works well for my combination skin. I have used this a lot on my face, and I love it most for that. It also has a wonderful smell. While it does smell like sunscreen, it is not overpowering and it also smells tropical. When I apply it, those around me can smell that there is sunscreen around, but it goes away after a while. 
     I also really love the packaging of this sunscreen. It comes in a pretty, see-through bottle, showing the brown and tan sunscreen. Although the bottle looks nicer than most sunscreens out there, it does not mean that ease of use is compromised. The sunscreen is very easy to get out of the bottle. The nozzle on the top and the creamy consistency the sunscreen in the bottle until you squeeze it. 
     I am overly excited with this new sunscreen. My face has even gotten a tan since using it! I usually apply it after a couple of hours, but it has also protected my skin really well. I have only tried SPF 30 but SPF 12 and 50 are also available. I plan on buying this product and recommend it to anyone who goes outside, whether it is to play a sport, go to the beach, or just walk around. This product retails at $8.99 for a 6 oz bottle at most major retail stores.

Disclaimer: This product was to me for free through the Influenster vox box program. I did not buy this product, nor am I affiliated with the products or brands mentioned above. All opinions are my own, honest opinions, of which I am not being paid for.

No comments:

Post a Comment