Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Beauty Vox Box: Initial Thoughts

I received my second Influenster Vox Box a couple days ago and am excited to use all of the products in the box. If you don't know what influenster is, you can go to their site or read my blog explaining it. In the box is sunscreen, feminine hygiene products, a snack bar, nail polish, hand creme`, shampoo, and conditioner. I have not yet used these products. These are only my initial thoughts.
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30: I am really excited to try this sunscreen. I received SPF 30 which will be great to carry around in my purse. This doesn't have a strong sunscreen scent, but rather a coconut scent, which I love. I also like the consistency of the product.
Tampax and Always Radiant Collection: This comes with a variety of products that comes in "Designer packaging and wrappers". I think this a new product so I haven't heard much about it.
Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox
Quaker Soft Bakes Bar in Banana Nut Bread:  I will not be able to try out this product because it contains almonds. I am going to give it to my sister to try and will have her write a review or tell me what she thinks of it. It looks healthy as it contains fiber and vitamins. It is also small enough to fit in a purse for a quick snack. I may purchase this in another flavor.
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color:  I have been wanting to try this out for a while, so I was excited about receiving this product to try. I got the color 906 Iconic Indigo, which looks like a pretty, grey/purple/blue color. I've seen this in stores and the pictures next to it look fun for summer and it doesn't seem to difficult. I've liked all of the Sally Hansen products I've tried in the past, so I'm expecting this to be a great product as well.
Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme`:  This is a 24 hour moisture hand creme I am excited to try. I have been looking for something like this, so I received it in great timing. I can't explain the exact smell, but I really like it. It is a little tropical. I think it's something with a hint of coconut but also a little bit of orange. 
Clean Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy:  I have seen this line in stores, but have yet to try them so I'm excited to see how I like it. It says "Feed Scalp. Stronger, more beautiful hair in 7 days". If it does as it says, I will probably repurchase this product. The scent is a little strong and smells like soap, to me. The bottles look pretty and it says this product contains 10 vitamins and nutrients. 

Those are all of the products I received in my Summer Beauty Vox Box. I am excited to try all of the products I received and will start posting reviews of each product as soon as I use them long enough.

Disclaimer: These products were sent to me for free through the influenster vox box program. I did not buy this product, nor am I affiliated with the products or brands mentioned above. All opinions are my own, honest opinions, of which I am not being paid for.

No comments:

Post a Comment