Saturday, June 23, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review

Influenster recently sent me Dr.Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions to try and review, and I found them to be useful and comfortable.
I'm never one who usually goes out to buy products like this, unless they are for running shoes, but I'm glad I received this product because my view on them has changed. They were really comfortable and made my heels more practical. I usually get a pain in the ball of my foot after wearing heels for a couple of hours, and these did the trick.
According to Dr.Scholl's site, this product:

  • Helps prevent ball of foot pain
  • Immediate Massaging Gel comfort for the ball of your foot
  • Only ball of foot product made with unique FabuSTEP®gel
  • Prevents toe scrunch
  • Stays firmly in place
  • Removable without damage to your shoes
  • Discreetly fits all women's shoes
Available in:
  • One size fits all
Designed to fit:
  • All women's shoes






I have found all of these to be true. They may not be great for shoes that show the sole, but that is just a guess, as I did not try this myself. They were also easy to remove, yet they stayed in my shoes when I needed them to. I have never tried any other product for the ball of my foot prior to this, so I have nothing to compare this product to, but I was impressed with the comfort they added.
Overall, I would recommend this product for woman who go out often and wear heels. This is a great and cheaper product to improve comfort in your favorite pair of heels you can never wear because of foot pain.
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for free through the influenster vox box program. I did not buy this product, nor am I affiliated with the product or any other brands mentioned in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment