Friday, June 8, 2012

B&BW Fine Fragrance Mist: Japanese Cherry Blossom (Review)

     I love Bath & Body Works Products so when I received this in my Influenster Vox Box I was more than excited. I received this product in the scent of Japanese Cherry Blossom, which was actually one of my favorite scents a couple of years ago until I discovered some of their newer items.
     Bath & Body Works has revamped the look of their products. The new fine fragrance bottle looks more exactly as the title states: a fine fragrance, where as before it looked like any other body mist. The bottle also has a picture worked onto the bottle, which adds a nice touch. I give the bottle a 5/5.
    The fragrance itself is not my favorite, but it's okay. I would buy this product if my two favorites were out of stock. Japanese Cherry Blossom is a little heavy for my liking, but if you like flowery and stronger fragrances, this would be a great choice! I have also found that it does not stay on for too long. I would suggest buying the travel size bottles sold at B&BW and carry it around with you if you want this fragrance to last longer. I would rate the actual fragrance a 3/5.
    Overall, I love the fine fragrance mist from Bath and Body Works. I have tried one other scent, Paris Amour, and love it-it is actually my go to, everyday fragrance. I have used this product several times, using a few squirts each time, and I have yet to make a dent in the bottle! I will definitely be buying more of Bath and Body Works' fine fragrance mists and would recommend them to anyone looking for a fragrance that will not break the bank but is still a great product that will last a long time.

If you want to look at the Japanese Cherry Blossom fine fragrance, you can see it here.

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for free through the influenster vox box program. I did not buy this product and I am not affiliated with the product or any other brands mentioned in this blog.
Photo Credit: Bath & Body Works


No comments:

Post a Comment