Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sheer Cover Review

I recently received the Sheer Cover Duo Concealer from Influenster's Vox Box Program and have been testing it out to review. This was the perfect addition to the Spring Beauty Vox Box because I was in the market for a new concealer and I found exactly what I was looking for.
I have sensitive skin so I usually stick to brands I am familiar with but decided to give this a try. I have been using this product for about a month and I have not had a problem with it. It's also easy to use and it blends nicely. This product is great for college students, because it takes almost no time to apply and it lasts a long time, which is great for those all-nighters.
The one downside to this product is the packaging. I am not rough with my products and I store them nicely, yet this container broke about 3 weeks after using it. I was a little disappointed because before this, I considered this product to be perfect. The container still closes so it's not a huge problem, but that is something to be cautious about when using this product. 
When using this product, I apply foundation, then the sheer cover concealer, and then a setting powder. I used it under my eyes or on blemishes, and it works great. 
I have found that Sheer Cover does exactly what it staters: "Sheer Cover® Concealer is perfect for all skin types and tones.  Our concealer is a customer favorite offering a custom blend for the various shades on your face and covers up imperfections.  It not only covers up the look of dark circles, blemishes, redness and age spots, it also moisturizes with Jojoba and Allantoin. 
It instantly conceals blemishes, dark spots, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone – we’ve got life’s little imperfections covered!"

I am excited to try the other Sheer Cover products and highly recommend the duo concealer!
If you want more information, you find it on the Sheer Cover website. It is $29.95 for the concealer (non-member price) and $29.95 for the introductory system, which also include duo concealer. 

Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for free through the influenster vox box program. I did not buy this product, nor am I affiliated with the product or any other brands mentioned in this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment