Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color: Review

     I have seen the Magnetic Nail Color around for a couple of months now and have finally given it a try, after receiving the product in my Summer Vox Box from Influenster. While this nail color looks as if you spent a while creating a fun, 3D nail design, it only takes minutes!
     I followed the directions, which tells you to apply a base coat on all of your nails and then go back and, nail by nail, paint the nail and hold the magnet (which is included on the top of the bottle) over the nail for about 10 seconds. After I did this, I did not see much of a design, at least not like I saw in the pictures. While this is normal, I was a little disappointed. However, just a day later, the design from the magnet has turned out rather nicely, and I love it. 
     I have the color in Indigo and it appears to be a matte indigo with a dark purple/blue in it from holding the magnet over the nails. I really like the way it looks. The directions are very easy to follow, and while the magnet was a little hard to use at first, I got used to it after the first couple of nails and found it easy to use. The design is also even across all 10 nails, which is something I questioned before trying this product. 
This is a fun look that is perfect for back to school, a day at the mall, or even the beach.
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me for free through the influenster vox box program. I did not buy this product, nor am I affiliated with the products or brands mentioned above. All opinions are my own, honest opinions, of which I am not being paid for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment