Sunday, October 14, 2012

Influenster Makeover

Wow, I guess I haven't updated in a while. I have lots of new products to share and review, but school has been keeping me pretty busy.
Anyways, Influenster has just redone their entire website. I liked the idea of influenster before, and I got lots of amazing products from them, but their site wasn't done as well as it could have been. However, their new makeover has completely made up for that.
I love their new site! It is filled with lots of great things. You can now review items on their site, including both items that you received through previous voxbox programs, and items you decide to try out. When you do this, you increase your influenster score and your expert badge scores. Your overall influenster score is important and decides your overall influenster experience. Your badge scores are also important. You can increase your scores by writing reviews, answering questions, and when people like your reviews. Also, share things on your social networking accounts and your number will go up.
I like that this site is now very inclusive and interactive. Now you can ask a question and find out what someone thinks about a specific part of a product, rather than solely their over-all review.
If you haven't check out influenster, ask for an invite, and invite your friends. The more influential your friends are, the higher your influenster score is and the more likely you are to get amazing voxboxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment